JKPA - Chairs Folding Step Stool Multi Purpose Plastic Home Kitchen Foldable Easy Storage Small Stepstool Portable Stepping Stool ( color B )
Dana Carrie Small Low Benches, Wooden Fabrics Adult Sofa is a Simple Low stools Home Creative Circle, red SquaresArtzfolio Surreal Artwork D21 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 10 X 14.3Inch
- HOMCOM 5-Position Floor Lazy Sofa Chair Adjustable Folding Couch Video Gaming Bed bluee
- Coat Rack Wall-Mounted Hanger Solid Wood Creative Wall Living Room Solid Wood Shelf Multi-Function Bedroom Porch Entry Clothes Hook Wall-Mounted (color Wood color, Size 4 Hooks)
- Decorry All Copper Hot and Cold Taps Sitting Basin Counter Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Stainless Steel Wash Cabinet
- Brightech Maxwell - LED Shelf Floor Lamp - Modern Standing Light for Living Rooms & Bedrooms - Asian Wooden Frame with Open Box Display Shelves - Natural Wood
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetbasin Faucet Wash Basin Faucet Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Basin Faucet Heightening
- ROKTONG Faucet black matte glow waterfall faucet hot and cold wash basin basin bathroom toilet matte color, I
- SJQKA All copper black In-wall faucet Washbasin single handle double hole redatable dish sink sink laundry pool hot and cold faucets, B
- Kai&Guo Basin Faucets Black Antique Copper Bathroom Faucet Mixer Vintage Hot And Cold Cock Wash Basin Mixer Tap Sink Single Handle Crane,black tall
- City Scene Puzzle Grey Quilt Sham Set, Grey, King
- AWXJX European Style Retro Style Hot And Cold Single Handle Single Hole Stage Basin All Copper Sink Faucet
We are experts in nonprofit law, community and economic development and affordable housing, and we are committed to working with organizations dedicated to making a difference in their communities. Our clients include local, national and international nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. Our specialties are formation, qualification for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status, handling of governance matters, fundraising, bond financing, low income housing tax credits, new markets and historic tax credits and earned income strategies as well as expansion efforts through joint ventures, mergers, partnerships and the formation of hybrid organizations.
"As a prominent employment defense firm, when our nonprofit employer clients need legal counsel in governance and tax issues, Beth Bergman and her firm are our go-to experts. Beth and her team bring not only the greatest expertise in nonprofit law in Southern California, but genuine passion and mature judgment in serving their clients. Beth believes in her clients and it shows in the service her firm delivers."
Jeffrey S. Horton Thomas, Esq., equity partner, Thomas Employment Law Advocates, APCMetal Frame Wall Mirror Bathroom Shaving Mirror, Hanging Decorative Mirror - with Hanging Chain (Brown)Artzfolio Home Sweet Home D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 19.1Inch.